About Us

About us

About our History

The foundations of the present University of Khartoum were laid as far back as 1898 when Lord Kitchener issued an appeal for donations in order to build a college in memory of General Gordon. Following the recommendations of the war commission on education July 1937, the college became a centre of higher education by 1940 including within its context the School of Engineering.

Read more..

Search